2. User behaviour
Users may not misuse the website and are prohibited from processing material and/or information through the website:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, offensive, pornographic, abusive, racist, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, invasive of privacy or likely to cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which they do not have all the necessary licences and/or permits; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence in any jurisdiction, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate the law of or infringe the rights of a third party;
- which is intended to obtain money or other benefits of monetary value from other users or has other fraudulent aims as its purpose;
- that qualifies as advertising; or
- which are technically harmful (including but not limited to computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, malicious components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
The content of this website has been prepared with care, but Conscious Life cannot guarantee its completeness and/or accuracy. From the website, the connection and dating platform can be accessed and various relationship information is also provided on the website. Conscious Life may change or modify its services and the information provided at any time without prior notice. The information provided on the Website should not be construed as advice. The information on the website is of a general nature. Furthermore, Conscious Life has no influence on the content (e.g. images, videos, texts and other content) which is disseminated on the platform and cannot accept any liability for it.
All representations and warranties are excluded, including warranties as to fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither Conscious Life nor any of its affiliates, agents, contractors or licensors shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage (including but not limited to direct, indirect, punitive or consequential damages, loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money or any loss or damage arising out of or in any way connected with any business interruption). This is irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable, known or otherwise apparent or were advised of the possibility of such damages. Conscious Life shall not be liable in tort (including for and without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise. Further, Conscious Life shall not be liable, without limitation, for any contingencies beyond its control in obtaining, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering data, and for any conclusions drawn, decisions made or actions taken as a result of the use of the website or any part thereof.
4. Forward-looking information
The content of the Conscious Life website may contain forward-looking information. It is hereby expressly stated that this information is subject to considerable uncertainty and may differ from actual results.
5. Third party websites (links)
The website may contain links to third party websites. Conscious Life has no influence on these websites and accepts no liability for the accuracy, completeness and legality of the content of these websites or for the information, products and services offered there.
6. Intellectual property rights, confidential information and trade secrets
All brand names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos, whether registered or unregistered, on the Website are the property of their respective owners and protected by applicable law.
The complete or partial reproduction, distribution, modification, linking or use for commercial or public purposes and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright law requires the prior written consent of Conscious Life. No licence to use the intellectual property of third parties is granted by this website. All rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions are reserved.
7. Confidentiality and data protection
Insofar as personal data is processed on this website, please refer to Conscious Life’s data protection declaration regarding the handling of this data.
9. Final provisions
10. Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from and in connection with this website is at the registered office of Conscious Life Ltd, unless another place of jurisdiction is mandatory.
11. Contact us!